Hi,
Beginner at Confiform.
I have set up a page, the main part being a 6 points check-list.
6 action buttons trigger the update of each step of the check list, and fill the completion date.
All these displayed in a tableview. Which updates "dynamically", each time an action button is pressed, the fields update in the table immediately.
Now I would like to have a synthetic progress indicator at the top of my page.
I could built such a field with rules (either from the action button action, either with an IFTTT macro), and then display the field at the top of my page with a listview (or any sort of view).
My trouble is that is does not refresh the field value as the main tableview does. I refreshes to the correct value but only after a browser refresh.
the only way I could have it working, was putting the indicator in the same view as the action buttons. But that's not what I need, I need separate locations on my page.