AT&T is stopping Email to Text on June 17, 2025. We get numerous alerts from our job automation software that are information only to let us know that certain jobs have run or have hit certain milestones. I need to move these informational alerts over to Opsgenie for now. I built an Email Intergration and tested it last night. I got the alert but....it acted just like all other alerts. I had to acknowledge it and the tone on my phone was the same heart stopping tone that scares you to death half of the time.
I chose "Informational P5" as the alert type. Is there a way to change the tone per alert type.
I don't want it to escalate to the next. I added a rule that should auto acknowledge the alert after it is created so I think I have that covered. I will find out if that works tonight.
Anyone else having to do this because of AT&T? How did you configure the information alerts? Any tips are greatly appreciated.