Hello,
The simple idea is I would like integrate all Atlassian products with a modified header which include tabs.
Like here for example : http://tracker.phpbb.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
There's tabs, and each tabs will correspond in the order :
tab1 : Presentation HTML Page
tab2 : JIRA
tab3 : Confluence
tab4 : FishEye
tab5 : phpBB Forum (where users are linked with Crowd, if you have some informations of how to do it)
tab6 : HipChat
tab7 : etc... if any ...
For the moment, the tabs will be only in html / css.
But I plan for the future using ajax to load all the pages within tabs the first time the main page loads and when someone uses links inside a tab, each time someone click on a new tab and then come back to initial tab, no need to reload all the page from start and it will keep history of where the user went in each tab. It will be usefull for Hipchat for example, to not reload the page each time we click on the hipchat tab. I hope it is comprehensible 
I can plan also doing an addon on the plugin market anyway in the future with that functionalities.
So, any first help modifying headers is needed please.
Thanks .