Hey,I'm getting ready for the ACP-120 (Jira Cloud Admin) exam. Does anyone know where I can find some good practice questions or mock tests?Appreciate any suggestions!
Hi Ashley
Great to hear you're preparing for the ACP-120 (Jira Cloud Admin) exam — it's a solid certification for mastering Jira administration on the cloud.
You can find official practice and prep resources directly on Atlassian's site. Here's a great starting point: Jira Administration for Cloud Good luck with your prep!
Hello, I passed that exam last year and I found a Udemy Training by Raziman Dom invaluable. Good luck.
Hi Ashley,
The page @Rohitha Devi Pullepu referenced has lots of great information to get you ready. In particular, the Jira Administration for Cloud certification prep resources link on that page contains sandbox exercises and practice questions created by our Atlassian certification team!
We're also running a live 3-day virtual training later this month to help Jira admins prepare for the ACP-120 exam. The course gives you real-time Q&A with an instructor, testing tips + practice exam questions, and a free exam voucher included in registration. You can find more information here if that interests you.
Good luck!
In addition to the official Atlassian questions, I used and liked the Udemy:
https://www.udemy.com/course/jira-administrator-for-cloud-certification-practice-exams/
It's good.
If price is a factor, Udemy has new-customer specials, and occasionally has sales.
Thanks a lot.
Hey Ashley
Follow the official documentation in Atlassian. That is the best resource.
When I was preparing for ACP-120, I had put together a Miro board (based on the topics to be covered for the exam). I have shared with the Atlassian community in a different thread. Feel free to use this.
https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVNVxZtI8=/
All the best!! Keep us posted!!
I passed the ACP-120 exam on my first attempt with an 88% score. I used the ACP-120 practice tests from Certifiedumps, and they were great for getting comfortable with the style and flow of the real exam.
This is extremely helpful, particularly the official practice questions and sandbox exercises, which make a big difference when preparing for ACP-120. Additionally, the live training with real-time Q&A sounds useful for removing doubts. Along with official materials, I've been looking into a few additional preparation resources like CertifyCerts to learn more about question types. I appreciate you sharing this definitely helpful for exam preparation.
If you are preparing for the ACP-120 exam, I recommend checking out P2PExams for practice questions and mock tests. Their questions are well-aligned with the actual exam format and cover all the key topics. It's a great resource to build confidence before the real exam!
Today, I passed the ACP-120 exam, and I'm very pleased with my score. Certsblitz provided excellent Practice Questions that matched my preparation needs. A great choice for anyone aiming to earn the ACP-120 certification.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.