I would like to ask if there is any way to reduce lag and slow performance of cards in the new version of trello. The interface change has caused me huge slowdowns and lags when opening cards. There is no way to scroll smoothly through a card. It makes whole system nearly unusable.
@Jo Masson / @MH the Trello team has made several improvements that should reduce or eliminate the performance issues that you're seeing. Would you please reload Trello and let me know if you're now able to use it without issues? Thanks!
@MH I apologize for this experience. We are actively working to resolve a number of known performance issues.
Yeah I’m having the same issue! I’m using Trello as my CRM and it’s very annoying. Any news on when it’s gonna be resolved?
Unfortunately, there is no improvement in system performance. Every attempt to scroll the card still results in a high CPU load. This is not normal. I am very sorry, but this will mean that I will have to give up on Trello in the near future. I have been using Trello since at least 2017, but such a terrible change I cannot accept.
Yo! I downloaded the desktop app and it works flawlessly for now. Try that and let me know!
Hi everyone.
We are actively working on these issues (which is not an excuse, just sharing the latest updates with you).
We anticipate to gradually bring performance back to normal within the next two weeks.
Yeah it's back to normal! However I find the app much more fun to use so I'm gonna keep on using it. thanks for the follow up though.
Have these performance updates been rolled out to everybody? - the new UI looks like a massive upgrade - but it is painfully laggy for me.
Hi @marvc1 these updates have been rolled out to everyone, so I'm surprised that you're still experiencing lag. Could you share some info about what you're seeing to help us troubleshoot?
Thanks for helping us debug this issue.
- Andrea
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.