Hi,
My firm auto-appends lengthy signatures to our emails, I would like to filter out those signatures when i create an issue in JIRA via JEMH. The issue is, when I am forwarding an email into JIRA, I don't want to lose any forwarded email beneath the signature.
This is my content <-- Keep This
<-- Keep This
This is my very long signature <-- Cut This
Signature Line 2 <-- Cut This
Signature Line 3 <-- Cut This
.... <-- Cut This
Signature Line 15 <-- Cut This
<-- Keep This
From: someoneelse@firm.com <-- Keep This
To: me@firm.com <-- Keep This
... <-- Keep This
This is forwarded content <-- Keep This
<-- Keep This
This is his very long signature <-- Cut This
Signature Line 2 <-- Cut This
Signature Line 3 <-- Cut This
.... <-- Cut This
Signature Line 15 <-- Cut This
Can JEMH do this?
Thanks!
Marc