The Trello layout has changed, mainly for the task cards. I went through all the possible settings but I could not find any way to change it back to the old Trello layout.
Hello @Martin Fau The new interface cannot be reverted.We can only provide feedback and suggest changes to the Trello team in this thread.
Best regards.
I agree! The new layout is much less user friendly.
Where can you give feedback? I HATE The new trello! Why in the world would you make the cards shorter and wider so I have to scroll to the end of the earth to get to the bottom of my card, instead of the card expanding to the full size of my screen? I have checklists everywhere and I can see two options at a time out of a list of 40! Who tested this and thought it was an improvement?? I've been using Trello for YEARS. I'm so sad that I'll have to find something else and move ALL of my info! I've used it for 6 different businesses. I HATE this "upgrade".
Hello @Meghan You have the link in my previous message.Cheer up.
Thank you for the information provided.:)
You can also support this report here.
Hug 😊
What a crazy hill to die on. After 14 years of use we part ways over inflexible user interface design choices? Just wow.
I concur with @Meghan.
Its a really good time for a competitor to advertise free or easy migration. This was a huge step in the wrong direction for my use.
I agree. What used to be simple is now difficult. And the split screen makes it harder to read.
...and that Jira site sucks too!
AGREE!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.