This update just made all of my problems with notifications even worse. I have to use Trello for work - against my will - and I need to (1) be on a card, (2) be watching the card, (3) be watching the board, AND (4) double check that the notifications actually have a "notification date" to make sure that I get at least 95% of them; some still never come.
Now, with this update, when I interact with a card and deal with the notification, the bell won't go away on the board. So, since I need to visually check every single board every day/week (depending on the board) just to make sure I'm not missing notifications, it's really inconvenient that they aren't clearing once I've dealt with it.
These updates didn't fix any of the problems that Trello has that cause me daily strife.
Any ideas on what to do to make it where Trello notifications don't make me want to claw my eyes out?