I want to run a scheduled automation that runs every midnight, and moves all cards that are marked complete to the DONE list. This clears all the completed tasks out of all the lists leaving only pending tasks, and allows me to see them in the DONE list through the week. (I don't want to archive the cards since I want to still see them in DONE)
Something like this Schedule Rule would work great: "every day at 11:59 pm, move each card that is marked as complete in a card to the top of list "DONE". But in the scheduled automation Action section I don't see a way of selecting/filtering by "cards marked complete" or "cards with due date marked complete".
Is there a way to do that?
I do have a work around with two rules that works fine:
- Rule: "when the card is marked as complete in a card, add the "Completed" label to the card"
- Schedule: "every day at 11:59 pm, move each card with the "Completed" label to the top of list "DONE"
The only issue with this workaround is that it uses up a lot of automation-runs everyday, and I run out by the end of the month. If I could act directly on the "marked as complete" cards in the Schedule rule, it would require only one automation-run per day which is much better.
Thanks for any help, suggestions or cooler workarounds.