While I had the left side-pane navigation yesterday, it's gone today. I am unable to figure out how to create a new table view that populates from multiple boards, or, find the view that I had previously created.
I do have a Premium account.
Thanks!
The workspace views are accessible from the bottom island in the new navigation (see image below) https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/navigation-in-trello/
I have been chasing this all morning. What a debacle this has created for me. Now there is some 'inbox' option that I will never use because it doesn't allow for current boards, just to crate new and separate boards from the workspace I already have. What a mess. Why did they do this??
I believe the left pane navigation was Beta. I'm okay with the change, as long as I can find and recreate the views. Nonetheless, same as you, been trying to track this down on and off all morning.
I don't get that pop-up option when i click that same button
I get a planner and inbox option. Neither which I will use at all
Thanks Gaurav, that helped -- appreciate your knowledge!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.