Dear Support
I am new to AWS and Bamboo, I have been advised at the London Atlassian Unite conference to post my question here.
Could you recommend the best way to configure Bambook on-Demand to work with a Maven 3 build?
Namely, how could I avoid repeat downloads of the maven 2 repository each time the Elastic Instance is restarted? (it download the repository to a local disk)
I would like to be able to switch off any elastic instance whenever there are no build to perform (cost saving).
Where should the M2 repository be located?
Should we be using a tailored AWS image with most m2 repository pre-downloaded/installed? How can I do this (precisely...)?
Could we mount a device on the instance to have that local repo?
Should we be running a Sonatype Nexus instance in another images? How to link them? or should it be on a tailored instance?
Any pointer, blog, article, manual, experience / help would be greatly appreciated
Thank you
Benoit