Hi,
I got a board with my work group and we like to ''Move'' all the card from this month to another board call ''Archive 2025''.
The rule goes like :
every month on the last working day at 6:00 pm, move each card with a description containing "Archived in {monthname} {year}" in list "Completed - Developpment Group" to list "{monthname} {year}" on board "Archive"
on the 2 of June when I came back from my weekend I saw a total of like 240 cards that was able to move but another 37 card didnt transfer correctly.
I tough it was because there's a maximum of cards that can be transfer with an automatisation so I did another rule that goes like :
every month on the last working day at 7:00 pm, move each card with a description containing "Archived in {monthname} {year}" in list "Completed - Developpment Group" to list "{monthname} {year}" on board "Archive"
even with those 2 scheduled automatisations, a little 37 card were not able to transfer.
Do Someone know why?
Thanks for your help
Étienne