I lost all informations about the planning and cards with a computer, not on the mobile, I tried to disconnected but it's still the same problem.
I just kept one card.
Thank you
Hi!
It sounds like you might be logged into a different account by accident. That could explain why you're only seeing one card. Double-check the email you're using to log in and see if it's the right one.
Also, it's possible you might have closed a board instead of losing it.
To reopen a board, first, click on the Boards button from the Trello homepage or directly from http://www.trello.com/my/boards. From there, click on the View all closed boards button. You may need to scroll to the bottom of the page if you have a lot of boards.
If neither of these helps, could you give a bit more info about what you're seeing? Like, are you missing entire boards or just certain cards? Let me know, and we'll figure it out together!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.