Using Jira 9.12/JSM 5.12 Data Center
I have set up an Asset Schema with Objects.
In Object Configuration for one of the Objects I have added an Attribute of type User.
I want to specify User Groups for the attribute to restrict which users can be selected.
I add a number of groups and click the Update button next to the attribute. I see the button "click" on the screen but otherwise there is no change to the screen. The attribute configuration remains in edit mode and no message is displayed anywhere on the screen.
If I reduce the number of groups I've specified, then the change is saved when I click Update.
The limitation does not appear related to the number of groups specified. In my first attempt I could not add more than 10 groups. In another User attribute I selected different user groups (with longer names) and couldn't add more than 6 groups.
Has anybody else encountered this?