Hi,Tempo Timesheet Approval Process period is only weekly and monthly. We want to use it for each work log. Is it possible to do this with configuration or should we develop it as a plugin?
Hi Mehtap,
this is not possible in the current version of Tempo Timesheets but it is in our Backlog. I can not give you any version or timeframe yet when this will be implemented.
Kind regards
Susanne
Am I able to add myself as watcher on that issue in your backlog?
Hi Todd
The issue in our backlog is internal so unfortunately you can not watch it. I have added a link to this post and we will add a comment here on all updates.
Sverrir TynesTempo support
Hey guys,
Any chance this feature has been brought up again? Would be excellent to have.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.