I hate this new trello update. Is there a way to opt out and utilize the old set up?
Hi @Zena Hamdan This new experience you are likely referring to is no longer in Beta, and is a standard Trello look and functionality.
Please do share what gets in a way, as we continue to adjust it.
I dislike the way trello cards are now set up when you open one. Instead of the card's contents being accessible as a whole the way it used to, the card info and its comments are now side by side. I truly dislike this feature. I prefer all of the info being on one card that I can scroll down to read. This new way to view a trello card's contents, activity, and comments is not for the better. It doesn't make it more efficient in any way. It really just hurts my eyes to read the info this way side by side. Please change this!!!
Hi @Zena Hamdan You can hide the comments and activity.
This isn't a matter of function, everything that was there is still there. It is just about personal preference. I for one as a Trello power-user who uses other tools also much prefer the new layout. You say tomato, I say potato and all that!
I hope you can find ways to adapt to this UI refresh and see the overall benefits. It may just take a bit of adjustment time.
@Mike - Dreamsuite Consulting
It is literally a matter of function -
1. an activity that is natural to or the purpose of a person or thing2. work or operate in a proper or particular way.
If the workings of the board become unnatural to the user, and it hinders their workflow ... it's a failure of function.
A lot of us here are Trello power users who use other tools and a lot of us recognise a poorly excuted navigation update. If you prefer it, that's great, many don't.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.