Hello!I have the paid version of Trello (Premium) and I'd like to color tabs in timeline section. Is it possible, shall I add any power-up or there is no possibility?
Best Regards!
Hi @Michał Zubrzycki
This is a great idea.
You could add some comments and a vote to this request:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TRELLO-768
Hi @Michał Zubrzycki While it's currently not possible with Trello native timeline, you can explore Planyway timeline for Trello. You may choose 2 coloring schemes: color by Trello labels or Trello board.
Hi @Mary from Planyway thank you for your response. I like this power-up but I wish I could do this inside Trello. If I added Planyway too, I had to pay for both solutions from different software environment. What's more, we would like to have all related data among one environment.Best regards!
I see! Planyway doesn't require a paid Trello account, but yes, if you get under the Trello limitation of 10 members per board, Trello premium is inevitable.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.