So I have a page in confluence that needs to have about 20 expand macros (each linked to a different page). With this setup, I noticed it takes a long time for the page to load. Is there any way to possibly make this page load faster?
you can try adding this plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/org.swift.confluence.cache which contains a macro called futures macro (https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CACHE/Future+Macro). It allows you to asynchronously load the contents of a macro, so that the page loads earlier.
Hi Joe, Completely with you on this. However, the cache would be retained for a day only. So, after 24 hours, the page would take usual time to load for the first time before it caches the content again. This delay would occur for all the users. Any suggestions please?
you can tune the cache to store for more than 1 day: https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CACHE/Cache+Macro#CacheMacro-Parameters
I will give that a try! Thanks for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.