Hi,
I’m trying to access an old Bitbucket account that I haven’t used in several years, but I’m not receiving any emails after the "We’ve emailed you a code" screen.
I’ve checked my spam folder and tried resending the code multiple times. I was able to reset my password and received two other emails from "noreply+...@id.atlassian.com" with the subjects "Set your new Atlassian password" and "Your Atlassian account password has changed," so it doesn’t seem like there’s an issue on my end with receiving emails from Atlassian.
The Bitbucket account I’m trying to access is different from the account I’m using to post this question (since I can’t log in with the old account). Additionally, I’m unable to raise a support request because I don’t know the workspace ID.
Could someone from Atlassian please reach out to help me with the details of my Bitbucket account and investigate this issue?
Thank you!