Since the update earlier this week all my cards are a lot ‘fatter’ than they used to be and as a result not as many fit on the screen without scrolling. Is there a way to change this back to the card margins being smaller?
There is a new card layout that is rolling out. The comments panel now opens on the right side, but it can be collapsed if not needed (right most button in the bottom island) https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/new-card-back/
Hello @Gaurav Kataria I think the idea of placing the comments panel on the right is a good one, although I would have liked to have given the user the option to choose between the new view and the old one. I don't know if this is too technically complex, but in general, providing configuration and interface customization options is always a great asset for making a program attractive and versatile for all tastes. Remember the implementation of the "mark completed", where a deactivation option had to be added to the front of the cards. I hope you delve deeper into these aspects in the future.
Saludos
Unfortunately this does not answer my question, perhaps my terminology was wrong in the original question. I mean the cards/tiles as they sit on the front board, before you click into the detail of the card. Does anyone have any assistance with shrinking the margins of the front 'tiles' back to how they used to be please?
Hola @Philippa Patel
I still have the option to disable the beta version, and I assure you the card width is the same in both modes.Is it possible you've changed the scaling in your browser?Could you attach a screenshot?Best regards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.