Hi there,
I am using Jira 10.3.2. I want to get a Kanban board of issues where the issues are linked to epics matching certain criteria. I'd need to be able to do this using JQL, not any add-ins because add-ins won't be available to me. In pseudo query language, it would be something like:
select issues where issue.epic in (select epic where epic.color = red and epic.status = open)
Of course, I know the above pseudo query is nonsense, but it gets the point across.
I don't know if I can do this exclusively with filter query or if I would need to use a filter with a combination of Kanban board configuration and/or sub-filter. Or if this is even possible at all.
This just seems to me like something extremely common which users would want to do. I'm just not seeing the way to do it. Any help would be appreciated.