Is anyone else getting an error when they attempt to add Rovo to their account? I immediately get the error
We experienced a technical problem while trying to load this page for you.
Hi @Philip Youngworth , this error occur when do you try to add Rovo or Rovo Dev Agents?
Rovo is diffent to Rovo Dev Agents.
Rovo is enable only to Jira/Confluence Premium or Enterprise.
Rovo Dev Agents is enable to Bitbucket Standard or Premium.
Check this out...
@Rogerio We are a BitBucket Premium member (and confluence/jira standard) and I am trying to follow the steps to add Rovo Dev Agents to our account.
Once I go and select our account it immediately comes back with the error above.
@Philip Youngworth ,
I understand you. It worked for me.
But, we have a Rovo, does Rovo Dev have a dependency on Rovo?I think it should be independent, but could you try to add Rovo and Rovo Dev Agents later?
What do you think?
Kind regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.