See picture. This happens to happen when users connect to our network using a remote vpn.
Hi @Martin Dowie
Are you running the latest version of Atlassian Companion that supports your version of Confluence?
Normally Companion runs on the desktop side, but since these users are VPNing into a server, is that the same server as your Confluence instance? If so, I'd consider having them VPN into any other server and accessing Confluence from there.
Here is the latest (that I could find) doc on Atlassian Companion it may shed more light. Administering the Atlassian Companion App | Confluence Data Center 9.4 | Atlassian Documentation
They aren't VPN-ing into the server...they are working from home and VPN-ing to our network.
I know I run the latest version (2.2.0)...confirming with the user that they are too.
Is this screenshot from the users desktop?
Yes it is
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.