I would like to remove 4 Trello members and add 4 new ones before upgrading my plan from free to standard. How can I do it ? There are currently disabled but not deleted in the workspace and so are still included with a license. I did not find the way to completely remove them. Thanks for your help on that matter.
Here are the instructions on how to remove workspace members https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/removing-people-from-a-workspace/
Hi, unfortunately, it does not work. They have been disabled (no access to any board/project) from the workspace, but are still visible with a license.
May be I should first upgrade my workspace from free to standard and then try to remove them ? wjat are your thoughts about that ?
Thanks,
Hi, I finally upgraded my subscription and was able to completely remove some members, so everything is okay now. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.