I'm using Trello android on Samsung deviceafter successful logging in, it logs me out after a few hours.. i don't know why..does anyone have this problem?
Hello, MoeinWelcome to the community
Are you using the Trello app or accessing it through a web browser? There is a "Remember Me" option you can check before logging in. Did you select this option, and are you still being disconnected?Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
Thanks for your responseI'm using the native app and "remember me" option is available only on the web version.I'm not sure if this is because I'm in Iran or not.
Hi Moein, I hope you are doing well. Thank you for sharing the details.
I cannot replicate the same issue on my mobile app. I just wanted to check:Do you have the latest version of the app installed? Can you try uninstalling the app and installing it again to see if the same issue persists?
Thank you!
I did that before and it did not helped..
This is my current version that is newest one:
Trello for Android 2025.16.1.51488-20250729
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.