Hello, how are you?
We are waiting for the release of the board from the Themis Furigo Institute: https://trello.com/w/espacodetrabalhodouser88017386/home
We are an NGO and we were approved.
Best regards,ITF
Hi @Geovana Costa
This is not Trello support, this is a public community forum.
I have requested additional support from Atlassian so they should assist within the next few days
Hi @Geovana Costa, welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I'm not entirely sure I understood your question. Could you please provide more details? If you want to know more about the Community license request for your Workspace, I see that there's an open ticket with our Customer Advocacy Team. You can access and follow up on it here:https://support.atlassian.com/requests/CA-3531554/
If you have a different question or concern, please let me know and I'll be happy to help.
Thank you for the escalation, @Mike - Dreamsuite Consulting!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.