We need to be able to tell who added the labels on a card so that we can trace and resolve the issue in case information is misentered.
Hi @Tricia Tuanquin , its not a perfect solution but it can be implemented now...
You can create an automation to do this....
Not inside Trello, but this tool can tell you when changes to Labels where made: https://trellotools.azurewebsites.net/CardHistory (in the past it could also tell if it was an was an add/update/delete of labels but a current bug in Trello right now make that impossible :-( [Go here to vote for getting it Fixed: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TRELLO-1254]
Buenas @Tricia Tuanquin @Rasmus Wulff Jensen @Mike - Dreamsuite Consulting
For me, the best way to solve this "shortcoming" of Trello is the following automation.
Every time a user adds a tag with a specific name, a comment will be added to the card with the name of the person who added it and the text I indicated in the image.
The {username} and {labelname} variables are great for this type of automation. Unfortunately, you can't use the {labelname} variable in the action trigger, which would increase the power of this automation by avoiding having to create a separate automation for each tag. At least I didn't know how to do it.
You can configure the trigger with many specifications or restrictions to suit your taste.I hope this helps.Best regards
Okay, I just discovered that you can activate the "any" option on the trigger... It was pretty obvious haha
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.