I currently have a saved List on my board named Loan Tasks Template that contains several template cards. I also use Google Sheets and Zapier for automation if needed.
I am looking for the best possible automation where I can use cell data from Google Sheets to create a New List using Sheets the new list Title Name.
I then need for the automation to ADD or COPY all the template cards that exists in the Template card that already exists in the board.
Another option is to create the new list using the existing List as a template with all the cards. To me this seems like the most obvious. I just need to automate the "Title" for the new list. I am trying to use each list as New Loan Borrowers.
So far the best I have done is create a Button automation where it duplicates the template list but I then need to "manually edit the new title" Thank you!