Howdy,
Here's the setup:
CentOS 6.4, Jira 6.2, Fisheye/Crucible 3.4, both on the same server, backed by Oracle.
There's an application link between Jira and Fisheye/Crucible (F/C) and Crucible has projects with the same name and key as Jira. Some of my projects in Jira see the project in Crucible and display source and reviews in Jira and some don't.
I didn't set up any project links or anything else. How can I get the rest of my Jira projects to display the data from the corresponding F/C project? One Jira project is showing source from a completely different repo too.
Not sure why project links are so bad but it kinds of makes sense from this user's perspective to go to a page and link things up.
I've checked permissions on these projects as well and everything seems to be inline. Weird.
Any advice or heckling is appreciated.
Thanks,
Jon