Dear Community,
I’m reaching out because I can no longer access my Trello account associated with the email xxx@web.de, and I would be so grateful for your help in restoring access.
To be able to contact TRELLO, I created a temporary new account using xxx@gmx.de, since I found that most support options require logging in — which, unfortunately, I can’t do at the moment.
Some time ago, I set up two-factor authentication for my Trello account. Due to technical issues, I had to uninstall my authentication app, and I no longer have access to the 2FA codes for Trello.
I recently got a new laptop and tried to set up Trello there, but I couldn’t get past the second authentication step. I also haven’t been able to find my backup recovery key.
As a next step, I reset my password via my email address (xxx@web.de), which worked. However, without access to 2FA, I’m now completely locked out of the account.
I tried contacting Atlassian via support@, but I learned that only the ticket system is available — and that requires login, which I currently can’t do.
Does anyone have any idea how I can actually post my question? Ideally, I’d like to reset the 2FA and set up a new authentication method (and store it safely this time!).
Thank you so much in advance for your support. I really appreciate your help and hope to be back on Trello soon.
Dear Trello Team, I would be so happy if you could create a ticket for my issue. Thanks so much in advance!!!
Warm regards, Nadine