Hey Guys, all of the card buttons i created are gone for my whole team. They are still in the automation and active, but i can't find them on the cards itself. pls help!
okay i found them on the bottom bar .... need to change this back asap. thats not userfriendly at all.
this is actually about one of the most annoying things with the update. love 95% but this is actually shit. i create a button because i use it. so i need to acces it quickly and not via extra steps.i was thinking. as you can choose to show remarks and acitivity. would it be an option to add column to the card with the board buttons and power ups? so you can choose what to show same as you can choose to show inbox and planner?
Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the card button on the back of the card?Because I still can't find the "card buttons" I've created.
Nevermind.... I accidentally found them
I have the same issue but I haven't accidentally found them. I'm totally baffled. Where have my card buttons gone? The automations are all still there in butler but buttons gone from card. I'm using Trello app on windows.
At least an option for chosing to display them would be great!
Or just show them permanently again since the width of the card does not seem to be an issue ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.