In the past I have been able to rearrange my starred boards and either can no longer do that or I just can't figure out how to.
Hello, JamiWelcome to the communityAccording to the docĀ https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/starring-a-board/Drag-and-drop starred boards on the boards page, in the starred board menu, or in the sidebar to rearrange them. This way, you can put your most important boards first.This is not available anymore for you?Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
FWIW, that doesn't work for me in the beta, but it does work in the old UI.
I have the same problem, I cannot change the order of the favorite tables so I cannot change the order of the tables linked to the shortcut CTRL+1 or 2 etc.in your link: Drag-and-drop starred boards in the board switcher to reorder them. This way, you can put your most important boards first.
This dont work!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.