Hi,
I have 2 forms:
Form1 with a smart clasifier field (ref) pointing at Form2 and text field (name)
and Form2 with smart checkbox field (group) pointing at (Form1) with a filter ref:[empty] OR ref:[entry.id]
Additionally I have 3 IFTTT (on create/change/delete) which synchronize fields in Form1 when the relation in Form2 is created.
In most cases everything is working fine. When I add an entry in Form2 with some elements from Form1 and save I'm not able to add the same elements to next item, when I unselect them then I can add them etc.
Problem start when I have an element with a relation in From2 and delete it. Then it Form1 it shows the ref field is empty, but I'm not able to add those elements to other items (like others which already have an relation).
I think there is a bug during deletion of element in relation of smart field.
Alex Medved _ConfiForms