Hello everyone, I’d like to advance in my career , starting by knowing a bit more about Jira.
does the “Earn the Jira Software essentials” give enough basic knowledge? Which other ones should I take?thanks
@Walter Libretti welcome to the Atlassian community
Jira Software Essentials is a great place to start. I would also suggest looking at all of the other essentials related to Jira as well. Some of it depends on what you are doing. If you are running projects in Jira, then Jira Software. If you are running projects with agile teams take a look at the boards training. If you are running ITSM service desk, then look at Jira service management. The foundations is also a great way to get an overall understanding of the project.
Once you complete the coursework for the exam you should be in a pretty good place to take it. I would suggest setting up a free cloud instance and playing around with the product as you complete the course work so you truly understand how to use it.
Hi @Walter Libretti ,
I'd start with this training https://community.atlassian.com/learning/course/get-started-quickly-with-jira and continue with the ones in Atlassian Learning categorized as ''beginner'. Happy learning!
Hi @Walter Libretti
As suggested by @Carlos Garcia Navarro , here will be one more where course where you can advanced your skills on Jira.
https://community.atlassian.com/learning/course/personalize-how-you-work-in-jira
Great suggestions. Best of training to you.
Thanks @briggity-wells
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.