I just received an email that said [my company name] has been deleted due to inactivity.
I have been using BitBucket for quite a long time and push changes many times a week. However, I'm the only user. Thus, it's a free account, and I can't contact support.
Could this be for another app that I tried for a little while? The email says nothing about what app has been deleted or what it's all about.
I just don't know what this email really means.
[my company] has been deleted due to inactivity
[my company] has been deemed inactive after having no apps or managed accounts in the last 180 days.
In an effort to clean up inactive organizations and increase productivity, [my company] has been deleted.
If you want to see your remaining organizations, you can do so by going to admin.atlassian.com. The deleted organization (my company) will no longer be visible in Atlassian Administration.
If you want to keep your organization, we suggest you contact support within 15 days from receiving this email.
When you contact support, include your organization ID: GUID.
Contact Support