Hi everyone.
I have cards auto-set due dates to tomorrow when I add cards to the list called "Tomorrow". This works successfully.
However, when those due dates are then less than 1 day from today, I want them moved to the top of the list called "Today". This is where I hit trouble.
I've tried the following Trigger variations with no success:
when a due date less than 1 days from now is moved in a card, move the card to the top of list "Today"
when a due date less than 1 days from now is set on a card
when a due date between 0 and 1 working days from now is set on a card
when a due date between 0 and 1 days from now is set on a card
when a due date less than 0 working days from now is moved in a card
The Action following the Trigger is to simply "move the card to the top of list Today". It has worked before when manually creating tasks and setting the due date to Today, but it does not work on the automations to bring the cards from Tomorrow to Today.
Can anyone help?