After our tech created a new first service desk to view as a customer (ANON). Jira crashed and will not start. I checked for a lock file with no success. I am unable to get Jira to start and the service stops.
I have tried restarting Jira, the jira service, stop and start from prog directory, shutdown and startup bundled jre (Error below extracted from doss box), Restarted the server.
I do not know how to do a clean restart or anything for JIRA. Jira has been running for over a year on windows server 2008 r2. I have recently added Agile and service desk. This is why he was creating a new test service desk.
This error is in the jre startup
******************************************
JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
******************************************
Jan 30, 2014 12:12:57 PM org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve open
SEVERE: Failed to open access log file [C:\Program Files\Atlassian\JIRA\logs\acc
ess_log.2014-01-30]
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\Atlassian\JIRA\logs\access_log.2
014-01-30 (Access is denied)