Recently migrated from mediawiki to confluence 5.1 where the images did not get migrated. Need a simple way to get list of confluence pages, image name/info so that I can update/attach the confluence pages with the images. I did come across https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GINT/How+to+test+for+invalid+links+and+images+on+Confluence+pages but it seems that quite a fews steps are involved.
Thanks
Hi Mike,
This might be a bit tricky. I was able to create this SQL query for you which will show all pages that have a image attachment.
select a.title as image_name, c.title as page_name, s.spacename as space_name, a.contenttype from attachments a join content c on a.pageid=c.contentid join spaces s on c.spaceid=s.spaceid where a.contenttype like 'image%';
This query will show the image name, page name, space name and content type. With this information you can go to the page and attach the file again
Cheers,
Rodrigo
Do my answer helped you? if yes, feel free to check it as answered
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.