I have a page where I am setting up the four following forms:
-Project (top level)
-Task type 1
-Task type 2
-Task type 3
Each of the task types have a smart dropdown to select an associated project record. Then I'm trying to filter a task display based on project info later on, but I'm running into issues. To troubleshoot I tried displaying some task field values in a table and saw the following:

-The "Task Name" field is correct and is a simple text field.
-The "Project" is the smart dropdown. Simply "project" for the fieldName.
-The "Entity" shows up as blank. This is "project.entity" for the fieldName and should reference the entity field in the project form, which is a radio group.
-The "Project Name" shows up three times for some reason. This is "project.name" for the fieldName and should reference the name field in the project form, which is a text field.
-The "Installation Date" seems to default to 12/31/1969. This is "project.date" for the fieldName and should reference a date field in the project form. This date field is not 12/31/1969.
I'm clearly doing something wrong here, anyone have any info that could help me get back on track? Thanks.