Hi, I really hope it's me...
I'm using Trello since 2023 and the search engine was never great but working fine with some work around. I've just started using the last version and now the search engine has got even worse.
My Trello is organized this way:
I create a new card for every customer...each card has a progression number, a telephone number, an email, a name, a description of the job.
In this way, no matter what my customer says I can(or I should) be able to find their card with all the info I need.
The problem is that when you have 667 cards, as I do, if the customer send you a message and you only have their telephone number, there is no way for Trello to find anything. Every time I have to ask "do you remember your card number?" or "Sorry, WHATS YOUR NAME?" which is definitely NOT a great customer experience...
I was able to find the cards by searching the last 4 digits of the phone number(which worked most of the timed was my saving grace) but now it stopped working.
The search seems to be a little bit better with name...better than before because even that was always reliable.
Any help?
Thanks!