Hello Atlassian Community,
I need to update the Google account that I use to sign in to my existing Trello account—but I don’t want to lose any of my boards, comments, or activity history.
- My original Google SSO login was my@company.com.
Our Workspace structure changed, and now the underlying Workspace for that address has been moved to save-company.com, then back to company.com.
Trello still recognizes only the old Workspace account and won’t let me unlink or relink to the new one.
I have tried looking in Security, Login methods, Connected apps, and Authorized apps but cannot find any option to remove or replace my Google login. There simply is no page or button to do this.
My goal:
Keep my existing Trello account (with all boards, comments, change history intact).
Unlink the old Google SSO (my@company.com / backup-company.com) and link the new Google SSO (my@save-company.com → my@company.com) without creating a second Trello account or losing history.
Has anyone successfully changed their linked Google account on Trello/Atlassian without deleting their account or losing data? Where exactly is the “unlink Google” or “change Google login” option, and what steps are required?
Thank you!