My Confluence seems to work for watchers whenever there are files attached to the page. But any edits made to the page are not being sent to the watchers. I made sure the emails are correct and the checkbox is checked to notify watchers. It seems like Confluence is not sending any notifications whenever content is edited.
Performing the fix in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Notification+e-mails+are+not+being+sent+for+watched+contentfixed the issue. When you go to the system plug-ins, the Core Listeners will have 2 of them disabled. The fix enables them.
Hi Eugene,
It seems the Outgoing Mail Server is not properly configured on confluence.
To further help you I’m sending to you the Atlassian Confluence Documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+a+Server+for+Outgoing+Mail
Could you please use the Send Test Email function and check if it works?
Kind Regards,
Henrique Lechner
I have not tried the test email yet, but as I mentioned earlier, I get watcher notification when attachments are placed on the page, just not when someone edits the page for content. Should I still look at the outgoing mail configuration?
I forgot, I already did the email test and it worked.
I found this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Notification+e-mails+are+not+being+sent+for+watched+content
I will attempt this next week.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.