We have over 50 assignee groups.Is there a way to find all issues that list the assignee group that the current user is in?
We need a universal filter, similar to this,
assignee in (currentUser())
but with assignee group
Hi @Vlad Fed , are you looking for this...
Assignee = currentUser() and assignee IN membersOf("xxxxx")
where xxxxx is the group
Hi @Jack Brickey , sorry for the long reply.Thanks, but then I'll have to create 50 filters for each group. Is it possible to find all issues of an assignee without specifying a group?
I guess I'm not understanding what you want to achieve. I was thinking you would want to provide a set of filters that could be shared with your team such that they could find all issue assigned to them based on a certain team. In that scenario you would need one filter for each group, so ~50. Again, maybe I am misunderstanding your goal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.