I need to know how many defects ( issues of type defect) does each Dev task have ? IS this possible? Currently, I am getting all links ( action items, UT defects,etc.) in comma seprated formatted.
This could be calculated with Script field provided by Script Runner plugin. Can you use it?
You'll also need to describe how you are storing the data in JIRA
Kshama, If your intention is NOT to automate the process for now, you can filter the issue types you want (Dev Tasks and Defects in this case) including the column that indicates the links between the parent issue with children issues, export the data to Excel and do a simple pivot to get your results. If automation is required, then I would suggest to check on Zephyr Enterprise.
@Vasiliy - Script Runner is paid right ? is this possible in AM Utils?
Nic - What information you need abt data model ? I can ask PMO for information
1) Yes, it is payd.
2) I am not good about AM Utils.
For free solution it is possible to try using SQL Query.
As Guhan suggested, you could do this using Excel pivot tables generated by the Better Excel Plugin.
Guhan - The problem is in Excel I cannot distinguish between 'Defect', 'Action Item', 'DCR',etc. Iam intrested only in defect for quality metrics
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.