I'm having trouble pushing an existing repository to Stash via HTTP through an IIS 7 Proxy.
The suggestions I've found on the interwebs including increasing the allowable post size on IIS and Tomcat, (done) configuring the server to allow chunked HTTP posts, (can't figure out how despite instructions) and increasing the git buffer size so it doesn't use HTTP chunking. (doesn't help)
The Tomcat side shows an error indicating that it didn't receive the entire post, and the client side shows "The remote end hung up unexpectedly", so it seems to me like the IIS proxy is to blame here, and in fact, when using GIT via SSH, it works fine, but that's not practical in our environment due to the network configuration.
It seems like there's some hard limit on the post size being enforced, but I can't determine why that is, or how to enable IIS and the tomcat connector to work with chunking.