Hi
I'm continuing to have an issue which makes Trello unavailable. The message 'Were having trouble loading this board' appears either using the app or via a browser. This is incredibly frustrating and I see from other threads that this has been an ongoing issue. Can you let me know when this will be resolved please or I will be forced to close my account and look for alternatives.
Thanks
same with me. there's no way of contacting support and also supposedly their status page says that all systems are working 100%. How?
Our boards are also down. Seems to be a system issue.
This must be recent, as last time I check it was a few minutes ago (by now at least). Hopefully the issue gets resolved soon and the staff can keep us updated.
same issue here, extremely frustrating, I need my boards to get work done.
Hi everyone! This is Sal from Trello. We're currently experiencing an outage with Trello services, but our team is already aware of this issue and working to get all services restored as soon as possible. I appreciate your understanding while we work on this.
All the best,
The Trello Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.