I just logged into Trello after a few months, and upon logging in I could see all of my boards for a split second (I only had 6), then watched my two most recent boards disappear before my eyes. The app displayed notices like “we are having trouble reaching your account. Please log in again” while the boards were disappearing. I logged in again, and the only boards available were my oldest boards. My two most recent boards are completely gone. It’s almost as if the app reverted to an earlier save from 3-4 years ago, because the boards I do have are outdated. The only recent change I’ve made to my account was updating my password on 3/28. I tried logging in on the browser rather than the app, and it’s the same situation there. I’m really upset obviously, because these two boards contained a lot of information that was valuable to me. Has anyone else dealt with this and successfully recovered their boards?