Hello, dear Trello team.
I'm writing this email because I just lost all the updated information I had in my workspace. I think it was a platform error. Let me explain.
Yesterday, May 13, 2025, I used the web version of Trello on my computer and created a list of very important information on a board. So I opened Trello on my phone, the app version but the information was not updated it was from May 8, 2025 and I updated it to have the same updated information that I had on the computer, the web version, in the app but then I accessed the Trello web version on my computer what happened was that the information that I had updated on the computer was outdated to the information of May 8, 2025 that I had in the Trello app on my mobile, and now both the web version and the app version have the information from May 8 so I lost all the information that I had updated, it is supposed that the most up-to-date information is the one that should prevail. I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me recover that information