I'm new here. For months I've wanted to set up the 2-step authentication for security reasons but have never been able to do so (I would send emails back and forth to support but the resposnes were always so technical, I, as a layperson, never understood what they were telling me.
Now, I'm wanting to set up my Google Drive to Trello so I can us my Google Doc links saved in Trello easily, but to do that, I must connect my Google Account, which takes me back to the Security and Recovery Key issue. I do not recall ever being given they important "keys" so I have no idea where to find them so I can complete the Google process and set up 2-step authentication.
If someone can assist me, in layman's terms, I would be so appreciative.
I have already reached out and am waiting for the first email in the step, but I'm guessing the response will be just as technical as all the others.