Hello,
can anyone tell me where to find documentation about the tool Assign users to space that is now on Confluence 5.6?I tried to find documentation to understand how it works and what it does, but I was surprised not to find anything...
space users.jpeg
Hi Consuelo,
Glad to hear that the question is now answered.
As such, I'll proceed in closing this question as resolved.
Cheers,
Rodrigo
Which plugin is this?
Good question Nic! I actually thought it was native Confluence (I have very recently update version). But from your reply I gather that it is some extra-plugin to add that function...
Looks really not-native
thanks Felix. I am in fact happy to know that is a plugin, as it doesn't work ;D Thanks guys for bearing with my silly question!
Not silly at all! You found something odd, asked for help, and have now worked out what is happening :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.